Sunday 1 April 2007

Brando Quotes





Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It's a bum's life. Quitting acting, that's the sign of maturity.


An actor is at most a poet and at least an entertainer.


An actor's a guy who, if you ain't talking about him, ain't listening.


An actor's a guy who, if you ain't talking about him, he ain't listening.


I don't mind that I'm fat. You still get the same money.


I don't think it's the nature of any man to be monogamous. Men are propelled by genetically ordained impulses over which they have no control to distribute their seed.


I have eyes like those of a dead pig.

If there's anything unsettling to the stomach, it's watching actors on television talk about their personal lives.


If we are not our brother's keeper, at least let us not be his executioner.


If you want something from an audience, you give blood to their fantasies. It's the ultimate hustle.


Never confuse the size of your paycheck with the size of your talent.


Privacy is not something that I'm merely entitled to, it's an absolute prerequisite.


The only reason I'm in Hollywood is that I don't have the moral courage to refuse the money.


The only thing an actor owes his public is not to bore them.


There's a line in the picture where he snarls, 'Nobody tells me what to do.' That's exactly how I've felt all my life.


To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication.

No comments: